1. I’M 25!?@>?#@
2. On Monday I turned 25 and you’ll hear more about that tomorrow, when I share my birthday cake, and either this weekend or early next week when I walk about my 30 before 30 list. The day of my birthday was wonderful. I baked the cake, met my roomie for lunch, had dessert at my restaurant, and then drove up the PCH by myself to a coastal access point just before Point Mogu. I watched the sunset and then came home, ate cake, and went to a bar with 20+ of my friends (I have friends!!) and celebrated. It was so lovely 🙂
3. Also on my birthday, the makers of Marcel the Shell posted a new video (it’s like they knew!) and I’ve watched it on repeat. The sneezing gets me every time.
4. I’m a musical theater geek, so when I saw the new featurette for Into the Woods, I got so excited! It looks nice and dark, and I’m excited to hear these actors since the score. I played The Baker’s Wife twice so I love this musical.
5. 10 things to do during the first 10 minutes of the day. Definitely want to start doing these!
6. I love flying, and reading this list of “things heard on an airplane” definitely hit home. Especially about getting the whole can. Oh, and this list of crap we have to deal with. But seriously. I feel like I have to fly through security super fast, especially since I usually travel with my laptop (has to come out), my SLR (has to come out), plus I typically fly with just carryon so then the liquids, the shoes, the belts.. I honestly use between 4 and 7 bins for all of my shit.
7. I’m not a huge pie maker, but I would like to test out these different ways to decorate the crust!
8. I found this “series” on buzzfeed about a 31 year old watching Harry Potter for the first time. It’s hysterical. Here’s Sorcerer’s Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half-blood Prince, and I’m waiting for the last ones to be posted. So funny!!
Leave a Reply