1. I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time last weekend and oh. my. god. SO fun. I don’t know how I’ve made it this long without really understanding it/never playing it, but I’m happy that’s changed.
2. I also bought a mini kitchen torch at Sur La Table and I am head over heels. It’s so much fun torching marshmallows and I’m excited to see what else I can use it for.
3. This life audit sounds like a fun idea to do. Plus I love post-its! Besides, I’m working on my 30 before 30 list so why not do something else?
4. This toddler cursing after the ice bucket challenge was hysterical and unexpected.
5. I’ve been watching Bachelor in Paradise with my roommate and sometimes it just hurts it’s so awkward and dramatic.
6. I meant to post this approximately 10 hours ago but my dad just got to LA so my focus has been elsewhere. Have a good weekend!