1. My 4th of July week was wonderful. I went to San Diego last wednesday for about 24 hours to see a bunch of my guy friends who were down there visiting. I spent a few hours on the 4th with girlfriends on the beach. I worked a lot but made good money, and got some color! Yay summer.
2. 17 Products for the booze lover. I particularly like the full bottle wine glass!
3. I love old photos that offer a glimpse into what life looked like before.
4. Oh Los Angeles.. The fact about the amount of time spent in traffic hurt my soul a little bit.
5. More facts, but these don’t just have to do with LA. Mind. Blown.
6. I made homemade ice cream for the first time this week, and I’ll be sharing the recipe tomorrow. Yum!
7. My book club had our meeting this week and we had read The Giver and The Outsiders! I had never read The Outsiders before, so that was fun. It’s also crazy how different (but similar) reading the Giver was now, compared to when I had first read it in elementary school.
8. This weekend is filled with work, but hopefully I get to spend some time with friends/in the sun shine. Have a good weekend!