1. I saw this sign in a little art store in Laguna Beach yesterday and I really needed to see that after the month I’ve been having.
2. I know it’s been a few weeks since my last Thursday Things but I should hopefully be back on my regular posting schedule soon.
3. This past weekend was Swedish Midsummer and it was so much fun celebrating with some Swedish friends. Oh, and Isabel Adrian was helping out at the event with the entry fee and I almost lost it. Love her.
4. This video with Louis C.K. is pretty funny and accurate.
5. I saw The Fault in Our Stars over the weekend and I absolutely loved it. I loved the book and it was really nice to see a book to film adaptation that did a great job. I also spent the second half of the movie on the verge of full on sobs. Even the happier things made me lose it. Let’s just say I downed a much needed margarita after the movie.
6. I want to go here. That is beautiful.
7. I also think these buzzfeed articles are hysterical, but also make me terrified that people actually do/say/think these things..
8. Anything regarding famous places, especially these pictures from different angles, will catch my attention.
9. My brother was here two weeks or so ago and it was so much fun showing him around Los Angeles, introducing him to my friends, going for hikes, going to the beach, and of course baking our favorite Swedish recipes!
10. This weekend is going to be pretty low key for me but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!