1. Fact: There’s nothing better than a fancy cocktail on a rooftop overlooking the beach as the sun is starting to set.
2. I absolutely love letters – writing and sending them as well as receiving them. It’s no surprise that I use snail mail just as much as email in terms of keeping in touch with friends. So, when I found this website that has all sorts of letters on there – I was in heaven. It’s so cool reading letters written from all different time periods by various people, including Helen Keller, Kurt Vonnegut, Charlie Chaplin, and more.
3. I love pancakes for breakfast, so seeing these educational pancakes that a dad makes for his kids means we can eat them a lot, right? Since they’re educational? I have no idea how he makes them but they’re super cool.
4. Speaking of things I love, I love burritos so to see this hamster eating tiny burritos is adorable.
5. I am such a sucker for these buzzfeed articles about TV shows. So many fun facts!
6. This weekend is a holiday weekend and I’m working Friday night, a double Saturday, a double Sunday, and Monday night. Happy Memorial Day?
7. I’m slowly making my through all of the season finales of my shows. I have one episode left of Grey’s – I really don’t want Cristina to leave. I just finished Glee and I’m confused – didn’t they just all finally get together and now they’re scattering again? What about Rachel’s broadway show? I finished Big Bang Theory and I’ll miss my weekly dose of Sheldon this summer. I have checked out all of the available trailers for the new pilots and there aren’t too many that catch my attention.
8. Happy to be back on the blog 🙂