1. This past weekend was filled with so many babies. My friend’s new niece was born this past weekend and getting to hold the little baby in the hospital, less than a day old, was amazing. Adding to that, that same friend (Hi Alicia) is fostering a mom cat and 5 3-week old kittens (though now I suppose they’re 4 weeks) so I’ve been obsessed with playing with them. There’s honestly very little that babies/kittens can’t fix.
2. I love all these travel/picture articles. It makes me want to get out and travel even more. Confession: I may have spent a good half an hour last night trying to figure out how to get to Nauru..
3. I also love any and all pictures of baby animals.
4. And children on vine are pretty funny. This 3 year old does some good impressions. Favorites are the southern woman and the “how to flirt with guys”. Hey bud.
5. I baked bacon for the first time and I’m a fan. I didn’t get covered in hot bacon grease and it was all cooked pretty evenly, instead of some pieces being crispy and some barely cooked.
6. Once I finally got this video to work, I couldn’t stop laughing. The housewives all look so ridiculous crying with all that botox in their faces.
7. My book club is meeting on Tuesday and our book this month was The Fault in Our Stars. I’ve already read it before, but I’m rereading it for the meeting and I’m a mess. So many tears.
8. This time next week I’ll be in Sweden and I CAN’T WAIT. Be prepared for me to talk about it a lot because it’s my second home, I haven’t seen my family and friends in 3 1/2 years, and I’m a huge Swede.