1. Playing (slash babysitting) a 20 month old means tons of bubbles, tons of swings, and tons of playground time. Definitely worse ways to spend your time 🙂
2. Other than that, my favorite candy store in the world opened in LA! Whenever I was in NYC I would go to Sockerbit and they just opened (as in Tuesday night) their LA location. Literally SO EXCITED AND HAPPY. Going to eat all the candies.
3. This Buzzfeed about if Disney movies were made for 20-somethings was pretty funny, especially Tinderella. But in all honesty, I’m happy Disney movies are made for kids because I love them.
4. Want some faith in humanity/a happy ending? Watch this video about what happens when a woman befriends a homeless man in Brazil.
5. This accent tour across the British Isles is awesome. I want to learn them all.
6. I want to cuddle with the baby seals. Not fair.
7. I’m starting to make a bucket list for things I need to do in LA/while living on the west coast. Any suggestions? I have Catalina, Santa Barbara, road trip up to Washington to go (orca) whale watching, wine tasting, and that’s it right now. I also want to do a bakery tour and find my favorite cupcakes and things like that, maybe for a post series here on the blog? I also saw this list of LA roadtrips which gave some good inspiration – add Grand Canyon, Big Sur, and Zion to my growing list.
8. I leave for Sweden in less than 2 weeks and I CAN’T WAIT. Going to eat so much cheese, saltgurka, salt licorice, tekakor, and all the swedish food I can’t get here in the states. So excited. Don’t worry though, I’m working on getting posts written so that you won’t be left alone for 2 weeks without ridiculous baked goods.