1. I’ve had a very social week. Last Thursday there was a Wesleyan event at a Beer Garden with all sorts of sausage, french fries, and delicious free beer served in Mason Jars. And this past weekend, I was in Vegas visiting Ryan and one of my best friends who was in town for a work conference. That picture up there? Minions were on the Strip which I thought was hysterical and also loved, because I love minions. We walked around, split one of those Fat Tuesday margaritas, watched the fountains, and walked through a ton of the hotels/casinos (she had never been).
2. I watched the season 4 premier of Game of Thrones and I’m so excited for this season! Reading this article on buzzfeed about 49 things you never knew about Game of Thrones was definitely interesting.
3. I absolutely love Josh Groban, so to see this video clip (plus a bunch of others on youtube) of him in high school in Fiddler on the Roof.. He was amazing even then, and way better than any of the other people on that stage.
4. My cousin posted this on Facebook and it was so cool. I love Frozen, and to hear Let it Go in a ton of different languages (especially Swedish) was cool!
5. How Things are Made. Mind. Blown.
6. These meerkats being best friends with this photographer is pretty darn cute.
7. I am literally counting the (unknown) days until Sockerbit in LA opens. I guess things have been pushing the opening back and there’s not an actual date in mind, but still. It should hopefully be any day now. I love my candy.
8. I’m also loving this list of 25 Drinks and What They Should Really Be Called. Definitely truth there.
9. No big plans for this weekend but might try to start getting back into my hiking routine – I miss doing that! Have a good weekend everyone.
Leave a Reply