1. Sometime this past Friday or Saturday, I was walking to the gym when I spotted this hummingbird. I stood there (really still) for at least 1-2 minutes, trying to snap a picture. The hummingbird definitely saw me but since I wasn’t moving at all, it didn’t fly away until it was done with the plant. So cool!!
2. I was also at a baby shower this past weekend in a house in Newport Beach with a gorgeous view of the ocean, a masseuse, and SO much good food and pastries. My favorite game was making a baby out of play-dough.
3. Check out my Aunt on TV in Sweden! Though if you don’t speak Swedish it won’t help you too much, but it’s still cool 🙂
4. I am such a sucker for these lists. 32 Surreal Places that Exist. Can I just go to everywhere on that list please? Thanks.
5. I am also such a sucker for cute puppies, especially cute puppies cuddling with their stuffed animals.
6. Man with OCD talks about Love. This video broke my heart but it was incredible listening to him speak. I hope he finds someone else he can leave the door unlocked for.
7. Even cuter than puppies cuddling with stuffed animals are puppies with babies. SO MUCH CUTENESS.
8. I’m going out of town this weekend – going to visit Ryan and one of my best friends who is in town (in Vegas) for a work conference. Tomorrow can’t get here soon enough..
9. I’m also getting my haircut today for the first time since Mid-September. 6 1/2 months isn’t too long between cuts, is it? Whoops.