|I wish this was a picture from this past week.. But #TBT to Christmas with my puppy <3|
1. My book club met last night to discuss “This Is Where I Leave You” by Jonathan Tropper. And let me tell you, there was soooo much good food. Like I’m talking mini pizzas, pesto tortellini, kale salad, fruit and veggies, baked Brie, mozzarella bruschetta and olives on bread, these puff pastry peanut s’mores my friend Alyssa made (they’re SO making an appearance on the blog), and th cookie dough truffles I made! Oh and wine. Plenty of wine. There’s honestly nothing better than a good few hours with 10 girls talking about a good book and life.
2. Facts that will make you happy. I may or may not have read most of these out loud to Ryan over the phone. It’s a cute read. I especially liked facts #1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 19, 30, 32, 48, 49, and 52. But honestly they all made me smile.
4. I. Can’t. Believe. Monday. Is. The. Finale. For. How I Met Your Mother. Send me tissues please.
5. Also thinking of the east coast, this article about Facts that will make NYC Feel like a New Place was a cool read. So many crazy fun facts!
6. I love Footloose and I love Kevin Bacon in Footloose, so his entrance for the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon was hysterical.
7. I’ve got a packed weekend ahead of me which is pretty exciting. This weeks Thursday Things will be on the shorter side because I somehow didn’t spend too much time on the internet finding fun things to post about. Whoops?