1. I was in Vegas this past weekend visiting Ryan. So fun! We had amazing burgers, started watching Vikings (you’ll be happy to hear about that, Max), and went on a trail ride. I rode this cute little Paint horse named Jewel, and it was so nice being back on a horse again. I miss Ashley, but I need to find some way to ride more out here in LA. Overall, it was a really good weekend. Nice to get out of LA for a little bit!
2. This 3 year old arguing over why he should have a cupcake for dinner is entertaining. Speaking of, I wish I had a cupcake right now..
3. As a dog lover, this made me so sad (and happy, that the dog was finally taken care of).
4. I read this incredible article about how a family reached their autistic son through Disney. As a psychology major, this article just made me so happy and emotional.
6. I’m going to attempt to make a Coconut Cream Pie for Pi Day tomorrow! I can’t wait to face plant into it.
7. I saw the Impossible yesterday and it was intense. It was a good movie, but definitely was heart wrenching and devastating.
8. I started posting pictures on foodgawker (and they’ve been accepted!) which has been really cool. I never thought one day I’d see my pictures up there, though I know I still do need a lot of work. Mostly with food styling props. Any suggestions?
9. Have a good weekend!