1. The highlights of the past week have been 1) the downpour late last night that is a prelude for what we’re supposed to be getting this weekend in LA and 2) this past Saturday seeing DOLPHINS! Like.. a whole pod of dolphins swimming, playing, riding the waves. It was incredible.
2. I really want to learn how to do a smokey eye without it looking like raccoon eyes or that I’m a 5 year old playing with makeup.
3. OH MY GOD how amazing do these chocolate covered potato chip macarons look?? I need to start playing around with them more (or just plain make them.. haven’t attempted since my first try which was thankfully a success).
4. I think I might start a “Let’s do Lunch” series, inspired by one of my favorite blogs Annie’s Eats. Sometimes I make really good lunches or finally figure out something to feed myself and thought it might be nice to share, in case other people out there need lunch inspiration.
5. Speaking of.. this stir fry, these buffalo baked potatoes, and this baked falafel.. all look incredible. And cue my stomach growling. Oh! And this baked potato pizza too.
6. This little girl is absolutely adorable in all those paper dresses.
7. Speed Skating with Mario Kart weapons. Everything is always better with things from Mario Kart.
8. I’m trying to go to Sweden in May since I haven’t been since I studied abroad. It’s crazy that it’s been over 3 years. I miss it SO bad.
9. Have a great weekend 🙂
Leave a Reply