1. I love driving through the desert around sunset. The sky is HUGE and incredibly beautiful. I took this picture on our trip to Vegas for the weekend. Oh, and a highlight was getting to see Sebastian Ingrosso (Swedish House Mafia love) though his set wasn’t as amazing as I thought it was going to be.
2. This was a good read. I don’t work from home, but half the days I get off I tend to sit around for far too long.
3. How adorable are these sandwich bags? That dad definitely wins an award.
4. All of these books are added to my “To Read” list. I prefer reading the books before they hit theaters, so I have some work to do! I have already read The Fault in Our Stars, The Giver, and Gone Girl, so I guess that’s a good percentage so far.
5. How incredibly delicious do these salted caramel filled molten cakes look? Literally drooling right now.
6. I’ve never made meringue and these pie bars looks delicious. Definitely on my list to make.
7. World’s Most Dangerous Path. That is ridiculous. Just looking at the pictures made me nervous!
8, This was a fun read, learning about all the different components of cookies and the experiments the guys has done.
9. These homemade crunch bars look really good.. Something that I know my brother will be requesting!