1. I finally got my first Millions of Milkshakes milkshake. Nutella and cookie dough. AMAZING.
2. How cool do these pictures look of this frozen lighthouse? That’s insane.
3. Speaking of frozen things, I want to try this out with bubbles. They look SO cool.
4. I had a commercial audition yesterday and it’s for the Swedish market and the audition was all in Swedish. Chances are always slim, but it was exciting to finally get to use my second language in an audition setting.
5. 18 Things Women Shouldn’t have to Justify. Pretty good read.
6. I know I’ve posted variations of this before but still. There are some seriously cool things to do to a home, provided you have a lot of money.
7. Solution to obnoxious cellphone users.This made me laugh for sure, because we’ve all been stuck on a bus where someone decides it’s okay to talk very very loudly for 1.5 hours about their business deal…
8. I saw a screening of Lone Survivor last night and it was incredible. Vivid, real, heart wrenching.. One of, if not THE, best war movie I have ever seen. Such an incredible story.
9. This weekend is girls weekend in Vegas! So pumped.