1. Happy New Year! It’s 2014… AHH! I rang in the New Year at work after a 12 hour shift, though I wish I could have rang it in with that adorable fluffball.
2. I know I missed last weeks Thursday Things but I was flying back to LA, got distracted by the 80 degree weather we were having, and promptly returned to work where I basically have been living since then.
3. It was so nice being home for the holidays and getting to spend Christmas Eve with our Swedish friends and then Christmas Day with my dad. I got to eat so much good food. I really missed disco fries, Taylor Ham egg and cheese sandwiches, GOOD bagels, pizza, deli sandwiches.. Literally typing that just made my stomach grumble. I got to see my friends, my dog, my horse.. It was a good trip. 8 days absolutely flew by though!
4. This adorable video of kittens reenacting the Lion King brought a smile to my face.
5. I took this test twice, and the first time it said my dialect was NY, Boston, and somewhere in Florida. The second time, it was NY, Newark, and Jersey City. It’s really interesting seeing everyone’s results because half of it has to do with how we say words and the other half just has to do with what words we use (lightning bugs vs fireflies).
6. Pretty sure I saw a version of this last year, but I love the Haters Guide to the Williams Sonoma Catalogue, because as much of a wonderful place W-S is, it’s expensive. My favorite one is the Gingerbread Estate.
7. This broke my heart.
8. I love all these types of posts with test answers that are wrong but totally genius. I was going to point out some of my favorites but that was too long of a list.
9. I need to find a good planner for 2014. Any suggestions?
10. I also need to figure out if I’m going to make any resolutions or just try and make goals oooor just go with the flow. Help.
Leave a Reply