1. Whoops. I meant to write and post this morning but I instead was productive in other ways and printed out my bus ticket for tomorrow and bought the necessities for a bus ride (water, Luna bars, and a Toblerone bar naturally). I’m headed to Vegas! It’ll be nice to get out of LA for a weekend, even though I did see those beautiful fall trees again on my favorite “Fall Weather” street out here. I want to go out there in a sweater and do a fall photo shoot. Despite the fact that it’s been 75+ degrees lately during the day.
2. I finished a good book last night called “The Last Time I Saw Paris”. I love historical fiction, and this story about an American in Paris during WWII is a pretty incredible story.
3. I’m all up to date on Scandal and oh my god am I in love with that show. Kerry Washington is a rock star. Speaking of TV, during my sick bed-rest, I started watching Mad Men. I watched the first episode and think I might get into it, especially with the Wes connection.
4. Oh and while browsing the internet I found this “24 signs you may be addicted to Scandal”. Guilty.
5. Food time. I had the most delicious sandwich on Saturday when I was out with a friend. A fried green tomato grilled cheese with bacon and some sort of aioli and mixed greens on it. SO good.
6. I love maps.
7. Oh! Exciting news. I won the new Pioneer Woman’s cookbook! I always enter the giveaways on my favorite blogs but I never win except this time I did! I won a signed copy of “The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays” from Adrianna at A Cozy Kitchen. The book is beautiful and I’ve been sitting down and reading it like a normal book. I can’t wait to start cooking from it!
8. Have a great weekend!