1. I missed thursday things last week on Halloween, but for a very good reason. I had a big commercial callback! And then I had to work and then I went out in West Hollywood which is literally hundreds of thousands of people parading around in their costume and partying in the shut down streets. Cell phone service disappears because there are too many people and it was definitely quite the sight to see.
2. I am so excited to see my dog when I go home for Christmas, so when I saw this article about 15 signs that you’re obsessed with your dog, I realized that more than one applied to me.. 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, aaand 15. I miss her.
3. I didn’t decorate or carve a pumpkin this year, but truthfully, I don’t remember the last year I did one. It was never my thing. I don’t like the guts of a pumpkin (prepping spaghetti squash last night was rough) and they rot and turn gross way too quickly when you carve them open. Ew. So I saw this idea to decorate the pumpkin as a minion and I am definitely tucking it away in my brain for next time there is a pumpkin to decorate.
4. Speaking of going home, I am excited to go into NYC and see some shows, see friends, and soak up the East Coast wonderfulness. So seeing this article about 20 Hidden Gems in NYC… I’m excited. NYC friends – ready for an adventure?
5. Real life places that look like Westeros. I’m excited for next season of Game of Thrones. No idea when it starts but this was definitely a fun read. I love castles and old palaces. Imagine living in them? Insane. I want to just walk around and live in one for a week. Not forever, just a week.
6. OMG this ice cream looks and sounds delicious.
7. And I need to make this pasta sauce. I bought a butternut squash but I’ve never cooked one before and no idea what I want to do with it. I think I found it!
8. Have a good weekend!
Leave a Reply