1. I got lunch with a friend the other week and I got this burger. Oh. My. God. Beef and Chorizo patty with pub cheese, spinach, mustard aioli on a pretzel bun. It was incredible. So messy but so delicious.
2. I signed up for the “Live More Weigh Less Challenge” and we’re on Day 10 right now. It’s been a lot of fun so far and a good reminder that even when I work long days, I need to do things for myself.
3. This post about a day in the life of a food blogger? It made me actually laugh out loud. So much truth.
4. Here are 8 important things we learned about food from Michelle Tanner. Yay for Full House!
5. I’m sure we all have received funny wrong number texts, so seeing how all of these people responded to wrong numbers was pretty enjoyable.
6. I sat down and wrote a full page front and back with different recipe ideas and things I want to bake. Now, if I claim I don’t know what to make, I can just look there and pick something.
7. 27 things to keep in mind when having a bad day. I love the entire list.
8. I’m working a lot this weekend but I hope to get some baking in! Have a good weekend.