1. My mom was here from Thursday to Monday and it was SO nice having her and getting to show her around LA. I’ve only been here for 6 1/2 months and I don’t have too many favorite little spots since I don’t go out very often but it was still so nice. I brought her to where I work, we went for a hike, went shopping at Ikea.
2. Because of her visit and then my crazy two days of working double or triple shifts between jobs, I don’t have a recipe for you all this week 🙁
3. I was obsessed with the musical Wicked for years, so seeing this duet between an audience member and Kristin Chenoweth was awesome.
4. As someone who works in the customer service industry to pay the bills, reading this article on dumb clients definitely put a smile on my face.
5. So many awkward situations that I’m thankful I’m not in.
6. A friend posted this on facebook and it’s so true. It’s reasons why you should go out tonight, but still it doesn’t always happen. Like last night. Right Molly and Alicia?
7. These tricks are awesome. I will definitely be using some of these, especially as a recent grad trying not to spend money on things.
8. Back to point #3, I am a huge musical theater nerd. In fact, up until about junior year of high school, about all I listened to were Broadway cast recordings. So these moments definitely hit home.
9. I’m also a book nerd and looooove to read, so these things only book lovers will understand? So true. Like 3, 7, 14 and 15.
10. I’m off to Vegas this weekend to visit Ryan, so have a great and safe Labor Day Weekend everyone!!