1. MY MOM IS HERE MY MOM IS HERE! Can you tell I’m excited? We had a lovely lunch at In n Out (yum) and we already made a list of how we’re going to organize my room.
2. I loved reading this article and pin pointing all the logos I could recognize. The one for facebook? So much truth. Hell, I like all of them.
4. Watching this compilation of some awesome Vines is a great way to spend nearly 12 minutes.
5. I love reading about the success of other Wes grads. Check out the episode shown here in the article too!
6. And in honor of throwback Thursday, here is what a typical day for a high schooler was in 2005. An odd amount of truth here.
7. I went on a tour of the Paramount lot recently and oh my god it was so much fun! Holding that replica Oscar was so great and I didn’t want to let go.
8. I wrote about my surprise visit for Ryan’s birthday here. Definitely a highlight of my week 🙂
Have a great weekend!!