1. Last Friday, the 21st, was Swedish Midsummer and being in a new city, I have no Swedish friends out here yet. So, my friend Julian came along and we drank and danced and met some wonderful new Swedish friends. As long as I get to do the frog song/dance every year, I’m happy.
2. For those of you who don’t know/understand what midsummer is, watch this. And then watch this for me favorite dance. Yes, we dance and hop around like frogs (and then other animals). I don’t know why but it’s awesome.
3. It is HOT today. 80-90s all over LA and just generally really gross feeling. Ew.
4. I love when Ryan makes egg in toast for breakfast, though I first heard about it years ago from one of my best friends, Max. So, seeing this article, I just want to try all of them.
5. So much cuteness. Re: #39, I wish my dentist growing up brought a dog or let me bring Molly in. I feel like I would have been much happier. 7, 13, 16… I love them all.
6. LOVE these. 1, 8, 9, 11, 18, 19, 23 (who WOULDN’T react like that to their first cupcake though?), 28 (YES), 46, 49 and 50. I should probably just say I love them all after that kind of list..
7. This story is amazing. It’s incredible to see what modern medicine is capable of doing.