1. It rained in LA and Las Vegas on Monday. I was SO happy. I haven’t seen or heard rain basically since I’ve moved, so I was happy and giddy and thrilled to see and hear and feel the little rain drops.
2. I’m a huge Broadway nerd, and spent most of the past 2 days watching the “Cinderella Diaries” with Laura Osnes on Broadway.com – Episode 1 here. I love seeing behind the scenes on Broadway and I love her and any sort of contact with Broadway right now makes me so happy. It’s hard not being a quick train ride into NYC where I could go and see almost any show I wanted. Sigh.
3. As for my weekly animal adorableness – this sea otter taking a bath is adorable. Also, how otters hold hands while they sleep so they don’t drift away? My heart melts any time I see that. It’s just too cute. Another cute animal fact – sleepy animals are too cute. Just like Molly:
4. I really liked this article about friends. It made me appreciate my wonderful friends, even though almost all of them are back on the east coast.
5. I’m guilty of this, as I’m sure almost everyone my age is, but I liked this article. It’s a really nice feeling to put down the phone or shut down the computer and unplug and just be WITH people instead of checking out facebook pictures all day. Sometimes I’m guilty of this, but I’ve been making a conscious effort. I’ve stopped with most iPhone games (except for ones that earn me free gift cards.. I’m addicted, though that addiction is fading) and I try and not surf the web while watching TV and texting. It’s hard but so worth it.
6. So much truth here. Especially 1 (I HATE movie covers on books), 3, 6 (I think I will always just forget that the 2000s happened or that it’s a separate decade from the 90s), 12 and 14 (I totally do this, especially when home alone.
7. Oh, and this Tumblr page? Makes me extra appreciative of my current apartment.