1. Last weeks Thursday Things didn’t happen, mostly because I procrastinate and I was driving to Las Vegas for the weekend, and by the time I realized I had never written/posted anything, it was already Friday. Whoops. Oh, and that sunset? Another reason I’m loving Cali right now.
2. Anyone who has been in contact with me recently knows how much I am in puppy withdrawal. I miss Molly. But these adorable pictures of golden retriever puppies certainly help. Until I see a cute puppy in person and then I devolve into a crazy dog lady. I can’t help it.
3. In case anyone hasn’t seen the pictures I’ve posted of my dog before, here she is. She’s such a sleepy head:
4. Sorry. Another dog related thing. This baby squirrel being protected and taken care of by 2 dogs? SO cute.
5. Kids really do say the craziest things. I saw this article the other day and laughed so hard. My favorite answers? “You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.” and “I’d run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.” Like.. where do kids get this from? So funny.
6. When I was visiting my boyfriend in Vegas, I made him and his roommate this cheesy spinach artichoke pizza for dinner my last night. Delicious.
7. If you need something to brighten your day, check this out. I love that cows have best friends, and I can never get over how cute otters are holding hands.
8. And last but not least, since I’ve SUPER late with posting about this. Here’s a screen caption from my day on Smash! And you can check out the episode here. Episode: Musical Chairs, Season 2 Episode 7.