1. I have some yummy posts coming up, and now that I’m feeling more settled in my new apartment, I’m definitely going to start baking more. I’ve also considered adding a “Baking To-Do” Page where I’ll list various ideas I have or ideas I get from any of you out there reading this.
2. You also might have noticed that I added a new “page” where you can link directly to all of the thursday things. With blogger, I can’t make a new header that will only house these posts. It might be time to switch to wordpress soon.
3. I want to try this with my hair, but I have a feeling it will just fail. I can’t do hair.
4. Love this. I also love Bridget Jones just in general. I need to watch those movies again soon..
6. On the baking front – I definitely want to try this spiked almond joy poundcake and this angel food cake. Yum. Oh, and these biscuits? Sounds delicious. Reminds me of when I hosted an app/dessert party and one of my friends made biscuits like that. They disappeared pretty fast. I also want to try these brownies. Anything homemade is always better – though brownies can go either way. But a homemade version that tastes better than boxed version but gets a similar taste/texture? Awesome. And chocolate cake. No brainer.
7. The derby is coming up soon and I definitely want to make these and wear a large hat and watch the races all day. Blueberry mint juleps? Sounds delicious.
8. With all of this dessert talk, I should probably consider some of these smoothies as a way to get more fruit and veggies into my diet.
9. I officially got my California license in the mail today so it’s official. I am a California resident.
10. And the cherry on top for this past week? I went on a hike with my friend’s Julian and Phil and we saw a woman walking her child with a leash. I almost lost it. And then? We went to Pink’s afterwards and I had a delicious chili cheese dog and fries. Worth the wait in the line, but certainly won’t be an everyday thing.