This weeks Thursday Things is a combination of two weeks worth of life events coupled with an absurd amount of links to articles I’ve spent way too much time reading.
1. Moving sucks. My room is a disaster zone, and I refuse to document it’s existent as such. I have a HUGE cardboard box filled with cardboard, a garbage bag filled with styrofoam boards, a bag filled with plastic, and then a few little boxes filled with bubble wrap. All wonderful for packing and safely shipping my things across country (Thanks Mom and Dad!) but terrible for cleaning up and trying to recycle in a building that doesn’t recycle (WTF).
2. I spent WAY too many hours on Buzzfeed/Thoughtcatalog the other day and as a result, found way too many articles I loved, which I need to share with you now. I want to visit all of these places – so eerily beautiful. And these? I want to go on a road trip now, at least for the ones that are sort of near the west coast. Though I also want to do a cross-country road trip soon. Any takers? And these too – though I don’t know when the world is going to end but I know I have to see them all before that happens. There’s something about really pretty pictures that make me want to travel the world.
3. Someday, when I win the lottery, I want all of these in my home. Well, definitely 2, 5, 8, 9, (though I would need to buy shoes to fill the closet..) 14, 15, 17, 19, and 26.
4. If you need a good laugh, read this. And for all of you Friends lovers, why Chandler is like a teenage girl is so true. I watched all 10 seasons after I had my wisdom teeth taken out and I will always love it. Oh, and my new friend (yay for making new friends in LA!) posted this on Facebook and I LOVE this. Eloise was a huge part of my childhood.
5. I went to San Diego last Monday-Tuesday to visit my boyfriend and his friends who were on spring break, and laying on the beach was amazing. I need to do that more, especially since I’m only about 10-15 minutes from Santa Monica all the time. We went to dinner at this amazing seafood place called World Famous and literally one of the best meals I’ve ever had. We shared crab stuffed mushrooms:
Leave a Reply