favorite things friday
A new addition to my blog – a weekly post with my favorite things of that week. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE making lists. They’re a staple in my life.
1. Fireworks. There’s nothing better about the Fourth of July then fireworks. Though, this year, things were different. I had work, there were no cheeseburgers, and there wasn’t a grand finale to the fireworks. It was blasphemous. Oh, and I got covered in firework debris. But it was still fun.
2. I made these lemon limoncello cupcakes – blog post will be coming soon. Oh my god were they good. My friends demolished them, saying that they “love cupcake wednesday”.
3. That isn’t actually a real thing, I’ve just happened to make cupcakes on Wednesdays to share with friends. It might become a thing though.
5. I want these. Breakfast nachos? Sign me up.
6. Oh, and working at a bakery? It’s magical.