1. I apologize for slacking on thursday things the past few weeks but I’m back! As an apology, check out that picture of a salted caramel and bacon bit milkshake. OMG AMAZING.
2. This little boy is adorable and made me cry.
3. So funny and brilliant. And most of these tips/etiquette for NYC I’ve definitely used myself back home.
4. I think I may have posted something like this before, but I love seeing these maps that ‘help you make sense of the world.
5. Hocus Pocus is probably my favorite Halloween movie, and now that we’re in October, I plan on watching this movie as much as I can.
6. Let’s talk TV for a moment, since all the shows are coming back. I’m excited for my regular shows – Grey’s, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Once upon a Time – but I’m also trying to find new shows to check out. I definitely want to start Trophy Wife and Agents of Shield! What shows are you watching? Any recommendations?
7. An interesting article on “The Busy Trap“. As someone who in college had to schedule certain days down to the minute, it was definitely an interesting read.
8. I’m coming up on my 8 month LA anniversary and this list about LA definitely made me laugh. Especially #12, since I saw Selena Gomez the other day. I tried to keep my cool the best I could..
9. I was in Vegas 2 weekends ago with girlfriends. SO MUCH FUN. It’s crazy how cheap Vegas is for girls. A highlight was definitely seeing Calvin Harris that Saturday night at Hakkasan
10. Any fall recipes you want to see? Or any recipes in general? Let me know – I always love inspiration!
11. Happy October! The best month in my opinion (not because my birthday is in 17 days or anything…)
Leave a Reply