1. I was in Florida this past weekend and it was so nice to get out of LA. I had a great time with family and it was really nice to be there for the memorial service.
2. My first night down there, my grandma cooked dinner for the whole family and it was delicious. One of my favorite parts was probably the tortellini we made, partly because I made the sauce and partly because the sauce was garlic and butter. what could be better?!
3. This article about 20 things everyone with lots of cousins will understand. I died. In my family, it’s not just limited to the 12 cousins on my dad’s side. It’s my cousins, aunts, uncles, and just everyone.
4. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CAKE. And then eat it and watch Nightmare before Christmas. Is it still on Netflix?
5. I’m researching calendars/planners for 2015 and I’m having a hard time picking one out. I had a “to do list” planner that I had purchased off of etsy last year and I liked it but I want something a little more structured. I think I’m stuck between the Whitney English Day Designer, the Emily Ley Simplified Planner, or the Erin Condren Life Planner. Which is basically the problem most people have. I’m leaning more towards the Day Designer or the Simplified Planner, but we’ll see. I have a few weeks to decide.
6. OMG I made this “one pot pasta” but my own version of it and it was DELICIOUS. I’m a convert. I want to google all different versions and just make that. It was so easy and low maintenance and delicious and now I have food for days.
7. I am in love with Taylor Swift’s new music video. In love.