1. Fourth of July was spent on the beach and it was absolutely gorgeous. I love spending a full day on the beach with friends.
2. It rained (and by rained, I mean it was drizzling/very light showers) last night in LA and I was so happy I ran up to our roof and stood outside for about 15 minutes, barely getting wet but still.. I miss the rain.
3. If you need a smile or if you need some faith in humanity restored, check
4. A good reminder for anyone who needs some perspective
regarding their job.
6. Some of these are absurd, but after reading
this list, I want so many of these things in my future house. (well not really but I can dream)
7. And as I’m in my 20s, it’s nice to read this article about people who struggled
a lot and then found success.
10. Junk food confessions
. I honestly wouldn’t even know where to start.