A lot of my favorite blogs do this weekly post updating about things that they like, things that are going on in their lives, things that are going on on other blogs, etc. I liked the idea, especially since I am OBSESSED with making lists. I write them on Post-it notes, backs of envelopes, on like 5 different apps on my phone, in my planner.. literally on everything. I tried to start this summer, but after one “favorite things friday”, I stopped. I don’t really know why, maybe I just wasn’t ready.
But now that I’m in California and nearly everyone I know is thousands of miles away – this could be a fun way to share some things going on as well as things that I’m loving at the moment. I’m trying to listen to what I said here. This blog doesn’t have to be 100% about sugar, flour, and butter (though I do love all of those things). I can post about some fun delicious dinner or snack recipes. And, you know, I can post about whatever I want since this is my blog.
So, without further ado:
1. I want this right now. Like stuff my face in the cake and eat the whole thing. Like Agnes from Despicable Me – ITS SO FLUFFYYY
2. I’m loving this LA weather. Even when it rains, it’ll rain for about 20 minutes and then the sun will come back out before raining again. It’s so lovely.
3. Three words: Swedish House Mafia. Oh my god. I went to Masquerade Motel this past Friday and I’ve never been to the whole music festival rave concert scene before. I mean, the only concerts I’ve ever been to, excluding my aunts, are Josh Groban, Taylor Swift, and then Hansen when I was in 3rd grade. So, needless to say, it was a different experience. “We Come, We Rave, We Love”
4. I’ve been in LA for about a month now and I really miss my dog and my horse. I mean, honestly, how can you not miss these faces?
5. I love this man. I met him at a CD signing in Sweden two years ago and it was heaven. And I saw him in concert two summers ago. He’s seriously my favorite ever.
6. I was in Las Vegas visiting my boyfriend this past weekend and we went out into the desert and it is HUGE. Literally. Super vast sky with the mountains, the desert, the rocks, the cacti.. So pretty? It’s pretty in a different way.
7. So simple but so delicious. I want it for lunch today. And these are adorable. Also, I want to learn to make my own beer. It sounds delicious!8. I found a part time job right near where I’m moving, so that’s exciting! And I have 5 auditions total this week and some good meetings. On the right track!
Leave a Reply